Postagem em destaque

"Concreto"

Pedra, barro, massa     Mão, calo, amassa! Levanta parede  No ar  D a hora Que se levante! Mora dentro     F ora   Vi...

sexta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2017

Florida Southern Inventory Assesment

I am motivated by flexibility and adapting to others or situations. I have a strong desire to collaborate with others and to remain open to different options and viewpoints.
When faced with conflict, I want to determine the most appropriate response to each situation and choose an accomodating, assertive, or analytical approach. My approach differs according to the situation, rather than following a fixed sequence.
Examine the situation from multiple perspectives.
Remain open to new ideas, options, possibilities.
Be willing to compromise and collaborate.
Ask questions to clarify perspectives.
Be open to multiple options and potential solutions.
I think this is quite me. At lest me here and now.

Nenhum comentário: